Exciting La Feria Area Attractions Breezewood Cove RV Park
Enjoy Harlingen, McAllen, Brownsville and the TX Gulf Coast
We’re just 7 miles from Harlingen and less than ½ hour from the amazing shopping bargains in Progreso, Mexico. With our area’s incredible festivals and attractions, we know you’ll find plenty to do when RVing in the Rio Grande Valley of South TX.
For those leading an active lifestyle, La Feria is a bicycle rider’s paradise! Shopping, dining and many other attractions are an easy pedal from Breezewood Cove. Our town is small enough and safe enough that you don’t have to get your vehicle out to go to town and do your errands and shopping. We’re the perfect place for active adults!
La Feria Area Info Texas
Nature & Outdoors
- La Feria Parks & Recreation
- Bentsen-Rio Grande Valley State Park
- World Birding Center
- International Butterfly Park
- Padre Island National Seashore
- South Padre Island information
- Even More South Padre Island Info
- The Gladys Porter Zoo
- Texas Citrus Fiesta
- National Butterfly Center
- Texas Butterfly Festival
- Anzalduas County Park & Dam
- Lower Texas Coast Birding Trail
- Santa Ana National Wildlife Refuge
- Laguna Atascosa NWR
- Falcon State Park
- Mustang Island State Park
Make Breezewood Cove RV Park your Rio Grande Valley RV Park home base for a night, a week, a month, or all season!